- SOME KEY TERMS
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various personal information regarding you or your device. This includes the following:
- Information you provide to contact us, specifically email address, first name and last name.
- Your marketing preferences.
- The emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as customer support inquiries or posts to our customer message boards or forums. Please be aware that information on public parts of our sites is available to others.
- Information from your use of the Services. This includes: IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our site, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with the Services (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors). Information we get from our partners to support our marketing initiatives, improve our Services and better monitor, manage and measure our ad campaigns, such as details about when our partner shows you one of our ads on or via its advertising platform. Other information you submit to us directly or through Third Party Services if you use a Third Party Service to create an Account (based on your privacy settings with such Third Party Service).
- HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We obtain personal information from various sources. We do this in three main ways: You provide some of it directly (such as by contacting us through our website). We record some of it automatically when you use our Services (including with technologies like cookies). We receive some of it from third parties (like when you register for an account using a Third Party Service or when you make payments to us using our payment processor). We’ve described this in more detail below.
- Personal Information You Provide When you use our Services, we collect information from you in a number of ways. For instance, we ask you to provide your name and email address to contact us. We also maintain your marketing preferences and the emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute.
- Personal Information Obtained From Your Use of our Services When you use our Services, we collect information about your activity on and interaction with the services, such as your IP address(es), your device and browser type, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, what pages on our sites you visit and for how long and identifiers associated with your devices, but we use it in anonymous, aggregated or pseudonymized form which does not focus on you individually. We use this data to evaluate, provide, protect or improve our Services (including by developing new products and services). Some of this information is collected automatically using cookies and similar technologies when you use our services. We let our Users control what cookies and similar technologies are used through our site (except those we need to use to provide the Services properly, such as for performance or security related reasons). Some of this information is similarly collected automatically through your browser or from your device.
- Personal Information Obtained from Other Sources If you use a Third Party Service (such as Google) to register for an Account, the Third Party Service may provide us with your Third Party Service account information on your behalf, such as your name and email address (we don’t store passwords you use to access Third Party Services). Your privacy settings on the Third Party Service normally control what they share with us. Make sure you are comfortable with what they share by reviewing their privacy policies and, if necessary, modifying your privacy settings directly on the Third Party Service.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share personal information in the following ways: Following the Law or Protecting Rights and Interests. We disclose your personal information if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests (such as enforcing our Terms of Service) or prevent fraud or abuse of TheRealLarryHankin.com or our Users. In particular, we may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. Business Transfers. If we’re involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that deal.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Where applicable law requires (and subject to any relevant exceptions under law), you may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information. You can access, update, or change personal information directly in your Account. Only customers can edit their saved shipping addresses and payment information. Customers needing to update their email address should create a new account. Customers can use the Forgot password? link in the Sign In window to reset their password. It is not possible for TheRealLarryHankin.com to change a customer’s email address or password on their behalf. You can always contact us through https://therealllarryhankin.com/contact for any customer account concerns. You can also elect not to receive marketing communications by changing your preferences in your Account or by following the unsubscribe instruction in such communications. Please note that, for technical reasons, there is likely to be a delay in deleting your personal Information from our systems when you request it. We also will retain personal Information in order to comply with the law, protect our and others’ rights, resolve disputes or enforce our legal terms or policies, to the extent permitted under applicable law. You may have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information or to exercise a right to data portability under applicable law. You also may have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, subject to applicable law. Additionally, if we rely on consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
While no service is completely secure, we have a security team dedicated to keeping personal information safe. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are intended to appropriately protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse and any other unlawful form of processing of, the personal information in our possession. We employ security measures such as using firewalls to protect against intruders, building redundancies throughout our network (so that if one server goes down, another can cover for it) and testing for and protecting against network vulnerabilities.
- HOW WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DATA TRANSFERS
Personal information that you submit through the Services may be transferred to countries other than where you live, such as, for example, to our servers in the U.S. We also store personal information locally on the devices you use to access the Services. Your personal information may be transferred to countries that do not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. We rely upon a number of means to transfer personal information which is subject to the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in accordance with Chapter V of the GDPR. These include: Privacy Shield. We transfer, in accordance with Article 45 of the GDPR, personal information to companies that have certified their compliance with the EU-U.S. or Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks (each individually and jointly, the “Privacy Shield”). Standard Data Protection Clauses. We may, in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR, transfer personal information to recipients that have entered into the European Commission approved contract for the transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area. Other Means. We may, in accordance with Articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR, transfer personal information to recipients that are in a country the European Commission or a European data protection supervisory authority has confirmed, by decision, offers an adequate level of data protection, pursuant to an approved certification mechanism or code of conduct, together with binding enforcement commitments from the recipient to apply the appropriate safeguards, including as regards data subjects’ rights, or to processors which have committed to comply with binding corporate rules. You can find out more information about these transfer mechanisms here.
- YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WHO IS TheRealLarryHankin.com?
When we say “TheRealLarryHankin.com” (or “we”, “us” or “our”), we mean: (a) TheRealLarryHankin.com. if you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the United States of America or any of its territories or possessions (the “US”). If your place of residence or principal place of business changes, the TheRealLarryHankin.com entity that controls your personal information will be determined by your new residence or principal place of business from the date it changes.
- HOW TO CONTACT US